It is important that you are supported after returning home from prison or jail.
TRAILS can help to best prepare you for your return to society as a law-abiding citizen. Programs and services are provided to focus on core areas of need you may have such as to:
- Obtain necessary documentation (i.e. Social Security Card, Identification Card, Birth Certificate, etc.)
- Receive Mental Health and Drug & Alcohol Counseling
- Assist with immediate needs such food, housing, clothing
- Support in seeking employment, transportation
- Support in spiritual development
- Provide One-on-One and Group Mentoring
We’d absolutely love it if you reached out to us if you’re interested in these services. Even if you don’t think they apply to you, call us!
Call either Kaitlin Rhodes (extension #7) or Karen Florence (extension #1) at